Costa Del Sol, on the Southern tip of Spain, offers a cultured and fun vacation spot, with coveted views and delectable gastronomy! Whether visiting or you hit the jackpot in moving here, you may feel concerned about enjoying yourself here when on a budget.
Worry not! Though expenses can rack up quickly, you can enjoy all aspects of Costa Del Sol without breaking the bank.
Check out this savvy guide to enjoying Costa Del Sol on a budget!
Everybody knows about the gorgeous beaches on this sunny coast, but don't forget about the wildlife and culture! Here are some of the more affordable way to have fun and learn more!
Benalmadena offers a neat variety of wildlife experiences! To save, order online for:
- the aquarium, Sea Life, and only pay 10,95 pounds per person
- the Thai temple, butterfly garden, and educational center, Mariposario de Benalmadena for only 8,50 pounds per adult
Also, take a day to learn, reflect, meditate and marvel at Stupa of Enlightenment, the Buddhist monument that stands for peace prosperity, and harmony. If you're keen on Benalmadena for a holiday home, why not explore our available properties for sale in Benalmadena?
Costa Del Sol Culture
- the Atarazanas Market in Malaga provides hours of free exploration through vendors in a 14th-century market built by the Moors
- the Malaga Aeronautical Museum offers free entry
- Galeria Luz de la Vida offers a neat little art experience
Sightseeing only gets expensive when you choose the guided tours. Research and map out your own local guide to save money and see all of the amazing sites to check out on the weekend!
For instance, if you're in or near in Torremolinos or Benalmadena, find reliable maps of the areas. In fact, research and map out all of the exciting possibilities cities the south of Spain!
Consider exploring Andalucia to see:
- Cordoba's medieval walls and Moorish history
- Seville's palace's and gothic cathedral
- Andalucia's white houses and Spanish countryside
Also check out Marbella, Costa Del Sol for a fun day at La Alameda Park. Costa Del Sol, Marbella also hosts a beautiful bird sanctuary at, the Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve. The cultural diversity, rich history, and gorgeous landscaping of Spain's Southern tip leave a range of affordable opportunities.
Drive it or for additional savings, just bike the scenic coast! You're in an explorers paradise; there is so much to see for free.
One of the most exciting aspects of living in a melting pot is sampling the local cuisine rather than eating at home, and if you're visiting, this offers extra appeal, which can hit your pockets deep. Here are some of the top-rated Torremolinos restaurants and other Costa Del Sol eateries:
- The Royal Oak, Torremolinos (British pub)
- Captain Cook, Fuengirola (seafood)
- Cuartos, Torremolinos (European fusion)
- La Pizza di Ale, Marbella (pizza)
- Al Minzah, Marbella (Middle Eastern)
- Luxalad, Malaga (European/vegetarian)
- Hamburgueseria, Torre del Mar (Spanish)
Because of the rich history, local cuisine has an incredible diversity, offering a taste for everyone.
Start Enjoying Affordably!
People from all over the world are vacationing here for good reason. With this guide, you get to enjoy exotic experiences at coach costs!
Contact us for any of your real estate needs in Costa Del Sol!